Monday 28 November 2011

Pottery Barn Kids Lazy Susan



Ok, so I just HAD to blog about this. Recently I ordered a few pieces of furniture from Pottery Barn Kids (btw…totally happy with the purchases) I hummed and hawed about getting this and finally decided to go for it.
This little lazy susan is so simple yet so smart. It is just so nice to look at and so incredibly handy. I was not sure if its use would be any different then any other plastic container or bucket but it has become a handy goto homework organizer in our household. When Cohen has homework I pull out his books and plop the lazy susan in front of him. Everything he needs is there, nicely organized. And, he thinks it's neat so it makes him want to do his homework…hehehe.
I highly recommend this for any study space or craft area.


http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/mini-lazy-susan/       $35.00

No comments:

Post a Comment