Saturday 1 August 2015

Classic Red Skinned Potato Salad



Well its been a busy couple of weeks around here. We had little guy #3 break his arm monkeying around outside. That was the first broken bone ever. Considering we have 4 boys, I think that's pretty good. Hopefully we don't have any more of those….ever!

We also placed 2nd in guy #1's hockey tournament in Duluth, MN……Always a bridesmaid. Hopefully we can take home first in our upcoming tournament. Fingers crossed.

I love potatoes…..and I love dill. I made this summer classic red skinned potato salad a few days ago. It was so good I thought I'd share it with you all.

The bonus part is that I used baby potatoes that were prewashed. So this was easy peasy. No peeling!

Here's the recipe….

2 lbs of red baby potatoes 
2 sticks of celery
2 green onions
5 hard boiled eggs
1 3/4 cups mayonaise
1/4 cup sour cream
fresh dill to taste
salt and pepper

Cut prewashed potatoes in half 

Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Boil potatos until tender. Drain and cool potatoes in the refrigerator.

Chop celery, onions, cooled eggs, and dill.

Combine all ingredients into a large bowl and mix.

Cill for an hour before serving. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment