Thursday 19 March 2015

Family of boys….Hockey boys...

I grew up in a house of all girls. I had 3 sisters. Everything was pink and frilly. 
When I got married and was expecting my first I never imagined that I would end up with four BOYS! Life really changed for me, but in a really good way. I spend my days running around with these crazy little guys watching them run around, play, wrestle, and do very boyish things that I don't understand…lol. And I spend my nights and weekends in hockey rinks. Pearly Chic is my own little getaway in these crazy days where I get to be creative and write about my interests, fashion, beauty, cooking, and home design. All the things that don't interest these boys too much.

Thanks again for reading,

Amanda <3




#2 and #4. San Jose Sharks, Joe Thornton super fan.



There's #1 and #2. #1 is a Minnesota Wild, Zach Parise super fan.




#3 and #4 (always running around). #3 is a Calgary Flames fan. This year is his first year playing.



And here they are. The boys. 
I totally get to be the princess…haha

No comments:

Post a Comment