Friday 6 March 2015

Happy Friday….

 



How hilarious is this? Troll doll or toddler?
My oldest son was begging to get a piece of his hair dyed green for hockey playoffs (his team is green). I wasn't sold on the idea of permanent hair colour yet so I settled on some spray in. He was happy and it looked pretty good. He's got brown hair, so the green was a bit darker. Well, when the boys left for hockey practice I couldn't help but put a tiny bit in Chandon's hair. Now this kid's hair is super blonde. Like white….lol. I totally hit the ground laughing and couldn't help but spray his whole head. Yup this 
is what we do for fun at this house. The kids just about died when they got home and walked through the door to see this guy running over to them. Gotta keep things fun in this crazy life….lol!

Happy Friday!

Amanda <3


1 comment: