Tuesday 24 February 2015

Sweet Summer Scents


I LOVE candles. I am so excited that I found these fresh spring and summer scents at the mall. Bath & Body works has their line of spring scents out and I couldn't be more thrilled. I am so sick of winter! I got a coupon for 20% off in my inbox plus they were on sale. Great deal. Make sure you sign up for emails to be notified  when they have sales.
Don't these look so pretty. They smell just as good as they look. I couldn't help but light Strawberry Rhubarb Marmalade.



A spring market favorite – scrumptious marmalade made from handpicked garden strawberries and rhubarb
My house smells so amazing right now, you don't even understand…lol




I don't see Tequila lime cupcake online but I picked it up in the store. If you see it, get it. It smells like fresh cupcakes with a hint of lime. The perfect blend of bakery scent and fresh scent.
I can not wait to try this one. The perfect spring bakery style scent.





The intoxicating scent of sunny mandarin, sweet mango and juicy plum with a freshly salted rim.
I LOVE this one. I had this one in a wallflower and my bathroom smelled so pretty and fresh all of the time. You know how some scents that mix with smelly places like trash and bathrooms start to smell yucky because it just reminds you of trash?lol. Well this one didn't. With four little boys in the house our bathrooms gets a lot of use and there are quite a few….shall I say.misfired shotshaha. This one is a good scent for basically anywhere in the house.


Don't their descriptions sound so good? 
I was eyeing up the new soaps too. They all look so pretty and the names of the scents are so good. I'll have to head there to pick some of those up soon too.


Amanda <3

No comments:

Post a Comment