Saturday 23 May 2015

My Favourite Beauty Products...


                             


Now that the kids are getting a tad bit older (like I don't have an infant anymore) I feel like I have a little  (very little lol) more time for myself to get ready in the mornings. So, with that I've picked up a few new beauty products and have found a few gems that I absolutely love. Here they are….

1. Aveda Hand Releif - I truly love this stuff. Not only does it moisturize dry hands but is smells so good. Not the perfumey good but in a natural good and mild way. At $24 a bottle it seems like a bit pricey but it's totally worth the splurge. Or you could try it out with the travel size at only $9.25 a bottle. Available here at Aveda.


2. Mac Mineralize Skinfinish - If you want your skin to look fresh and glowy, this powder is the perfect product for you. Just brush a little on the areas you want to add a glow and voila. I've had a few people compliment how fresh I looked after I started using it. Especiall for when your feeling dull and drab. Available at MAC for $32. I use it in the soft & gentle color tone.

3. The Wet Brush - I can NEVER go back! I have really long hair. I misplaced my Wet Brush the other day and tried brushing my hair with a regular brush. I stopped right then and there and refused to brush my hair until I found my Wet Brush. Seriously that much of a difference. So worth it. If you don't have one, go get one now. I got mine at a salon, but you can find them on Amazon for only $7.98!

4. Purple Shampoo - (If you're a blonde only) I have blonde highlights so I use this once a week. The purple shampoo will help keep those brassy tones at bay. I don't really stick to any specific brand. But I have this one from Amazon and it works great on brightening my locks. 

5. Clinque All About Lips - There's not much that I hate more than dry and flaky lips. This stuff will seriously soften them up like butter. For me, it leaves my lips soft and smooth. It's a tiny pump that you press and all you need is a little drop to smooth over your lips. If your lips are really bad you might need something medicated, but this is great for everyday softening. Available at Macy's for $22.50

6. Sigma Line Perfector - This brush was lifechanging for me. I never knew I could do such great eyeliner until this brush came into my life. This is a really great brush to get the angled eyeliner too or even just smudging a pencil liner. A must have in my makeup bag. Available at Sigma for $16

7. Urban Decay Basics Eyeshadow Palette - This is my go to eyeshadow. I use this just about everyday. It has exactly the shades you need for an everday look. You can even create a more dramatic look with the darker shades. But it is exactly what it says it is…the basics. Everyone needs the basics in thier makeup bag. Available at Sephora for $29


So, there you have it. My go to beauty favourites right now. What are your favourites? Are there any that I am missing that I must need to know about and try? 



No comments:

Post a Comment